• Pvp Fabrikasına Hoş Geldin !
  • Sen bizim için değerlisin.
  • İstek , öneri ve şikayet için lütfen iletişime geçin.
Hoşgeldin, Ziyaretçi: Giriş Yap Üye Ol

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
CONCORD, N.C. -- Driving for an organization known for excellence, Brad Keselowski un
CONCORD, N.C. -- Driving for an organization known for excellence, Brad Keselowski understands the expectations at Penske Racing. But when the defending Sprint Cup champion snapped a 37-race losing streak Saturday night, his team owner wasnt sure Keselowski knew exactly what it meant. "Brad, you dont realize that every driver in our stable now has won a race this year," said Roger Penske, who rattled off AJ Allmendinger, Ryan Blaney, Sam Hornish Jr., Joey Logano and IndyCar drivers Helio Castroneves and Will Power. "Id say this is a pretty good night for us." A pretty good night, indeed. After failing to make the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship this year, Keselowski grabbed his first win of the season and first since Sept. 30, 2012, at Dover, by passing Kasey Kahne with nine laps to go at Charlotte Motor Speedway. In doing so, Keselowski became the rare non-Chase driver to win a Chase race. The last to do so was Kahne in 2011 at Phoenix. "I never thought we couldnt," Keselowski said. "The perception is, and rightfully so, that the guys in the Chase are the cream of the crop ... and they should win races and probably sweep the Chase. But this is a very good team. Weve had what we need to be a championship team. We just havent put them all together." The No. 2 team might not have Saturday night if not for a caution with 27 laps remaining that changed the race dramatically as Jimmie Johnson, who led 130 laps, was seemingly on his way to an easy victory. A call for debris sent the leaders to pit road and ended Johnsons march to a record seventh Charlotte win. "There was a caution that shook things up," Johnson shrugged. Hendrick teammates Kahne and Jeff Gordon took only two tires and raced off pit road first, while everyone else took four tires and lined up behind them. Johnson came out in third, and should have been in good shape on four fresh tires. Instead, Johnson had a terrible re-start and fell back to seventh. Kahne pulled away and championship leader Matt Kenseth jumped from fourth to second. Then Keselowski, sixth on the restart, picked his way through traffic and worked his way past second. Keselowski was unsure all night if his car was as good as Kahne or Johnson. The four tires he got from crew chief Paul Wolfe gave him a chance to find out. "I never got to really race them until the end ... when Paul made the call to take four tires and I saw we were that close to the front, I knew we could get them," Keselowski said. His sights set on Kahne, who led a race-high 138 laps, Keselowski needed several attempts at the pass for the lead before he could make it stick. "I love hard racing and there are a handful of guys who cant race hard and they freak out -- hes not one of them," Keselowski said about Kahne. "Hes an excellent driver. He ran me hard but ran me clean and that is great racing. He did a hell of a job and deserves a lot of credit for it." Kahne finished second in a Chevrolet. "Tonight was a good battle. He had four tires and I had two, and I did all I could, and he just got by me and cleared me," Kahne said. Kenseth was third in a Toyota and maintained his lead in the standings. He goes to Talladega next week up four points over Johnson. "Im happy we finished third," said Kenseth, who was the lowest qualifying Chase driver at 20th. "I was so far behind because I qualified so poorly and needed all night to get back up there. Then at the very end they gave me a shot to win and Im slightly disappointed that I didnt take advantage of that opportunity." Johnson wound up fourth and said he had trouble when he tried to push teammate Kahne on the restart. "Evidently I was too close to him and in his way, and my car washed up a little bit," Johnson said. "A couple of guys were able to get inside of me. I just lost track position at that point, which was unfortunate. Once I got rolling again I was fine, but I lost too much at that point." Kyle Busch was fifth which should have been celebrated considering all he went through. He dropped as low as 35th when he had to make a second trip down pit road early in the race because of loose lug nuts, and he thought his engine was failing late in the race. "Its acting like its out of fuel, but Im sure its blowing up," he radioed. Busch, who went from third in the standings to fifth last week at Kansas, is 37 points behind Kenseth. "Fifth place sucks. They say you need top-fives to win a championship, but when youre getting beat by guys in front of you then were just not good enough," Busch said. "I dont know what to do to be better. Its frustrating, but you know, should be happy with a fifth, but were not." Kevin Harvick was sixth and followed by Jeff Gordon, Ryan Newman, Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards. Kyle Larson made his Sprint Cup Series debut driving a Chip Ganassi Racing-prepared car. He was impressive early, driving from 21st inside the top-12, and he lingered there alongside Juan Pablo Montoya, the driver hell replace next season for Ganassi. Larson eventually dropped to 16th, where he stayed until his engine lost a cylinder and eventually failed, sending him to the garage with 87 laps remaining. "I had a lot of fun tonight," said Larson, who finished 37th. Igor Larionov Jersey . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service. Daniel Sedin Jersey .com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday. http://www.officialcanuckspro.com/Trevor-linden-canucks-jersey/. "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. Henrik Sedin Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. Tim Schaller Jersey .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen is giving up control of the team because of Alzheimers disease. The 70-year-old Bowlen will no longer be a part of the clubs daily operations, the Broncos announced Wednesday. Team President Joe Ellis is adding the title of chief executive officer and will have final say on all matters. The Broncos say the ownership of the franchise is held in a trust Bowlen set up more than a decade ago in hopes that one of his seven children will one day run the team. "As many in the Denver community and around the National Football League have speculated, my husband, Pat, has very bravely and quietly battled Alzheimers disease for the last few years. He has elected to keep his condition private because he has strongly believed, and often said, Its not about me," Annabel Bowlen said in a statement Wednesday. "Pat has always wanted the focus to be solely on the Denver Broncos and the great fans who have supported this team with such passion during his 30 years as owner. My family is deeply saddened that Pats health no longer allows him to oversee the Broncos, which has led to this public acknowledgment of such a personal health condition," she added. "Alzheimers has taken so much from Pat, but it will never take away his love for the Denver Broncos and his sincere appreciation for the fans." The team issued a statement offering "our full support, compassion and respect to Mr. B, who has faced Alzheimers disease with such dignity and strength." Business is expected to go on as usual at Broncos headquarters. Bowlen had reduced his public appearances in recent years, although he was still a fixture at the teams Dove Valley complex and at all of its games. After acknowledging in 2009 that he suffered short-term memory loss, he stepped back from day-to-day operations in 2011 when he promoted Ellis to president. For the first time this off-season, Ellis represented the Broncos at the annual owners meetings. Under Bowlens guidance, the Broncoos won six AFC titles and two Super Bowls.dddddddddddd At 307-203-1, Bowlen and New York Giants founder Tim Mara are the only three-decade owners in pro football history to win 60 per cent of their games. The Broncos 186 home victories are the most in the NFL since he bought the team in 1984, when John Elway was his quarterback, not his front office chief, and the Broncos five losing seasons during those 30 years are the fewest in the league over that span. Elway, now the teams general manager, once said Bowlens competitive nature as a triathlete when he was younger translated into his business life "and how he ran the Broncos." Bowlen was known as much for his humility as his competitive fire, doing his best to stay out of the spotlight even as he built a winning culture and a fan base that extends throughout the Rocky Mountain region. His style endeared him to employees and players alike. "Words cant express the love, respect & gratitude I have for Pat Bowlen. He set the standard for team ownership. Keep Mr. B in your prayers," former Broncos receiver Ed McCaffrey tweeted. When Bowlen received the Mizel Institutes 2013 Community Enrichment Award, Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpe said: "I would be hard-pressed to believe that theres an owner that cares more about his city, about his state, about his players than Mr. Bowlen does." Hall of Famer Gary Zimmerman said he realized Bowlen was a different type of owner when he signed up for a turkey his first Thanksgiving in Denver, thinking it was all a joke. "Then I come into the locker room and theres Pat sticking turkeys into our lockers," Zimmerman recounted. During Peyton Mannings whirlwind free agency tour in 2012, Zimmerman said, he knew any other teams pursuing the four-time MVP were just wasting their time. "I knew hed be a Bronco before he did," Zimmerman said, "because once he visited here and met with Mr. Bowlen, I knew there was no way he could go anywhere else." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Alinti

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi