• Pvp Fabrikasına Hoş Geldin !
  • Sen bizim için değerlisin.
  • İstek , öneri ve şikayet için lütfen iletişime geçin.
Hoşgeldin, Ziyaretçi: Giriş Yap Üye Ol

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
NHLs first star of the week after scoring four
NEW YORK - Islanders star centre John Tavares is the NHLs first star of the week after scoring four goals and adding six assists over New Yorks season-high four-game winning streak. He began the week by recording his second career five-point game, including his fifth career hat trick, in a 7-3 win over the Dallas Stars last Monday. Tavares followed that up by posting three assists in a 5-3 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday. After being held off the score sheet in a 2-1 overtime triumph against the Colorado Avalanche, scored the game-winning goal and added an assist in a 4-2 win over the Stars on Sunday. Anaheim goaltender Jonas Hiller is the second star, posting a 3-0-0 record with a 1.67 goals-against average, .941 save percentage and one shutout over the week. New York Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist is the third star, going 3-0-1 with a 1.97 goals-against average and .943 save percentage to carry the Rangers into third place in the Metropolitan Division. Pavel Zacha Jersey . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. Miles Wood Jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. http://www.authenticdevilspro.com/Cory-schneider-devils-jersey/ . For Bergevin, the best pick is the 30th — which traditionally goes to the Stanley Cup winner. "Thats our goal. Martin Brodeur Jersey .The rookie goalie made 36 saves to help the Calgary Flames blank their Pacific Division rivals 1-0 on Saturday following a 48-hour ordeal that included lost baggage, a cancelled flight and a new pair of contact lenses. New Jersey Devils Jerseys .com) - Devin Booker scored 19 points and top-ranked Kentucky put on a defensive clinic in an 83-44 obliteration of UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic.FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. GREIVIS VASQUEZ (Raptors): Has been sensational for the Raps in the past few weeks. His confidence in his three-point shooting and his ability to make difficult shots in the lane have been huge. He runs the team well and plays with wonderful enthusiasm. Major pick-up as a back-up point guard and hes finally settled in to his role and comfort level in Toronto. Really fun/upbeat personality who loves the game and plays with a swagger. Fun to see it all coming together for him. 2. ALLEN IVERSONS NO. 3 RETIRED IN PHILLY: In an otherwise gloomy season in Philadelphia, this was the definite highlight. Talk about a guy that absolutely carried his team and was the heart and soul of his franchise. Loved the passion and toughness he played with. When you think of great small guards who have ever played the game, hes right at the top of the list. His competitive spirit resonated throughout the teams he led and the city that adopted him. I think back to broadcasting the 2001 Raptors seven-game series in the Eastern Conference semi-finals against them and he was awesome. A complete joy to watch. Willed his team to the NBA Finals. Deserving honour. 3. NY KNICKS: I talk about AI and his competitive spirit and then I watch the Knicks vs. Bulls game on Sunday and just shake my head. The wheels have come off and Im not surprised one bit. When the Knicks were in Toronto twice during the pre-season I could sense from chatting with their folks an over-confidence about what they achieved last season and the feeling that they would just pick up where they left off. It aint that easy. Last season doesnt mean a thing - youve got to start off all over again. Complacency can be a killer. Whats the old linee? "Good is the enemy of great".dddddddddddd Doubt the Knicks would ever be considered great but they sure were good last year. When you enjoy those good spoils of success and arent ready for the grind again it spells trouble. I feel bad for head coach Mike Woodson, its not like he hasnt called them and challenged them on things constantly. Losing battle right now. House cleaning coming. 4. JIMMER FREDETTE (Bulls): Nice pick-up for John Paxson and Gar Forman. This team is playing great yet lacks consistent offensive fire power. Wouldnt surprise me to see Jimmer earn some playing time in a few weeks after he gets adjusted to the new system. Remember last season, Nate Robinson and Marco Belinelli were huge for them off the bench as DJ Augustin has been this year. Jimmer will give them another three-point threat. Yes, hes got challenges defensively due to his size - he lacks lateral quicks - but he will compete his tail off and stick shots if he gets in. Im sure hell get a good look down the road this month. Solid under-the-radar move. 5. THABO SEFOLOSHA and KENDRICK PERKINS (Thunder): Both banged up right now in OKC and with the return of Russell Westbrook its been a revolving door around Kevin Durant yet I think its all a blessing for their organization. Its been "Force Feed" time for Reggie Jackson, Steven Adams, Jeremy Lamb and Perry Jones and theyve developed folks that need to grow as players quickly in an elite environment. From April 15 onward when both injured guys will be back for the Playoffs, the depth and experience of these challenges will help this team become steadier and more consistent when the stakes are higher. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Alinti

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi